Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MZein
Contributor III
Contributor III

Password

Hi All

I would like to download the following jar files into my job and use it but unfortunately I did not find it when i am using tLibraryLoad component

Thank you for your helpping

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

@MZein wrote:

Hi All

I would like to download the following jar files into my job and use it but unfortunately I did not find it when i am using tLibraryLoad component

Thank you for your helpping

What's jar file are you trying to download? Could you please give us more information about it?

Best regards

Sabrina

MZein
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you very much for your replay I solved the problem. But now  I am searching about how to retrieve the context variable of type password from the .item file as I found the following line inside .item file

<contextParameter comment="" name="password" prompt="password?" promptNeeded="false" type="id_Password" value="RX/CTwlUNiA="/>

but this value "RX/CTwlUNiA=" is not encrypted password ( I found it in prop)erties file and it begins with ENC]

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We are working on your another thread:https://community.talend.com/t5/Data-and-Metadata-Governance/getting-my-password-from-item-file/m-p/...  and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

MZein
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok thank you very much I am patiently waiting

Regards