Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XaviMarti
Contributor II
Contributor II

Trying to connect to a MySql Dabatase, but I can't retrieve the schema although the connection works properly

Hi trying to make a database connection to MySql.

If I connect to a database just for trying, I can see the schema from Talend, but!! when I change database I want to work with, I'm not able to see the schema (tables, views..)

Do you know why?

0695b00000chCSFAA2.png

Kind regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XaviMarti
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

SOLVED!

Due to an error I hadn't tables in the schema

View solution in original post

3 Replies
XaviMarti
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

SOLVED!

Due to an error I hadn't tables in the schema

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have the required access for that database?

Afoster1677824530
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

There could be a few reasons why you're unable to see the schema for the database you want to work with in Talend:

Permissions: It's possible that the user you're using to connect to the database doesn't have the necessary permissions to see the schema. You may want to check with your database administrator to make sure your user has the appropriate permissions. Iceland Nexus Logon

Firewall or network issues: It's possible that there may be a firewall or network issue preventing you from seeing the schema for the database you want to work with. You may want to check with your network administrator to ensure that the appropriate ports are open for the database you're trying to connect to.

Incorrect database or table names: It's possible that you may have entered the wrong database or table name when trying to retrieve the schema. Make sure that the names you're using match the actual names of the database and tables in the database.

Database configuration: It's possible that the database you're trying to connect to is not properly configured. You may want to check with the database administrator to make sure that the database is set up correctly and that it's accessible from your network.

I hope this helps! If you continue to have issues, feel free to provide more details or reach out to Talend support for further assistance.

Please share your feedback here.