Skip to main content
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - Qlik Cloud Analytics Recap and Getting Started, June 19: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II

Issue in deployment

Dear All,

I have my applications in a sandbox. One for QVD Generation and another is an end-user application. Both the applications reloads just fine in the desktop. However, when the batch job is executed fails with below error:

2017-11-10 09:55:20 0094 ODBC CONNECT TO *** (XUserId *** ***, XPassword *** ***)

2017-11-10 09:55:21      Error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM002, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

2017-11-10 09:55:21      SQL##f - SqlState: IM002, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

2017-11-10 09:55:21      Execution Failed

2017-11-10 09:55:21      Execution finished.

I have tried troubleshooting by 1. creating an OLEDB connection string instead of ODBC and 2. Creating SYStem DSNS for 32 bit architecture and adding Forced 32 bit connection strings. oth approaches failed.  Is there any possible reasons to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Sai

2 Replies
johanlindell
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

By Batch-job do you mean the Qlik reload engine? Did you define the ODBC connection as a system connection or a user-connection? Looks like you made the connection on user-level and the user that runs the batch job can not then "see" the connection. Or the user does not have sufficient access rights.

Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Issue has been resolved. I am using ODBC conn string placed in a separate file in the respective folder