Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MauricioOlivera
Explorer II
Explorer II

LoadIncludeExample.qvw - QDF v1.4 - ### DF Error Did not find

Hi, Getting an error while a reload of the LoadIncludeExample.qvw (QDF v1.4).

'### DF Error Did not find C:\QV-Docs\99.shared_folders\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\1.Example\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\99.shared_folders\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\\CustomVariables.csv, ending LoadVariableCSV'

'### DF Error Did not find C:\QV-Docs\99.shared_folders\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\1.Example\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\1.Example\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\\CustomVariables.csv, ending LoadVariableCSV'

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Capture.PNG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MauricioOlivera
Explorer II
Explorer II
Author

This is solved. The script was referencing 'CustomVariables.csv' but the actual file name under the 1.BaseVariable folder was 'Custom.Variables.csv' (dot[.] present between the word Custom and Variable). I created a copy of the 'Custom.Variables.csv' within the same directory and renamed it to 'CustomVariables.csv' (as referenced in the script). I reloaded the app and now no errors appear.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MauricioOlivera
Explorer II
Explorer II
Author

This is solved. The script was referencing 'CustomVariables.csv' but the actual file name under the 1.BaseVariable folder was 'Custom.Variables.csv' (dot[.] present between the word Custom and Variable). I created a copy of the 'Custom.Variables.csv' within the same directory and renamed it to 'CustomVariables.csv' (as referenced in the script). I reloaded the app and now no errors appear.

Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Mauricio, great that you informed us. I found the root of this problem and it will be fixed asap.

Regards