cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wallace0834
Contributor III
Contributor III

Security rule for Developer

I had alter a security rule for a Developer rule and the create button and edit button has disappeared from a stream when a user has a read and update rights.  I made the mistake of the deleting the original when Developers keep altering the data connections.  I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this endeavor and I am willing to pay it forward.

Here is my rule for Developers

Action Create, Read, Update, Export Data, Duplicate, Approve

!user.IsAnonymous () and (user.roles="Developer" or user.@UsersTypes="Developer")

Create App  (App*)

Create, Read, Update

@Miki 

!user.IsAnonymous () and (user.roles="Developer" or user.@UsersTypes="Developer")

Create App_Object (App Object_*)

Action Creae, Read, Update

resource.app.HasPrivilege("read") and !user.ISAnonmyous() and (user.@usertype="Contributor" or user.@usertype="Contributor")

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

You should move this to the Qlik Sense Forums.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

I moved this thread to Qlik Sense > Deployment & Management forum.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @wallace0834 

When you delete a rule the specification of the rule including resources, actions and conditions are saved in the Audit_Repository log, if you remember what day you deleted the rule you should be able to find it in the logs under Repository\Trace.

Hope it helps!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm