Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gertjan
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Sense Service unavailable issues

In our stable Qlik Sense environment we got some issues since 2 days. After reloading it is not possible to save the app. Also creating an app, of changing a loadscript will give errors.

I also tried to duplicate a app, then I get the following error:

Command=Duplicate app;Result=-2146233074;ResultText=Error: Service Unavailable [503]:Service Unavailable(GetObjectStream encryption failed [None of the encrypted secrets in the response from encrypt/batch were ok])	0	0	0	INTERNAL	System	1b9729cc-89ab-447d-bfd5-c5f8835a9d48	License Monitor_28.5.0.0	Repository	Not available	/qrs/{id}/copy?name={name}	Duplicate app	-2146233074	Duplicate failed. App 'License Monitor' duplicated to 'License Monitor_28.5.0.0'. Additional info: 'Service Unavailable [503]:Service Unavailable(GetObjectStream encryption failed [None of the encrypted secrets in the response from encrypt/batch were ok])'	664e604b-f995-476b-ab53-015609634832

When I try to reload an app from the Hub, everything will be good, but it fails on saving the app. Please any suggestions.

We have it on both environments, Development AND Production.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gertjan
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Excuse me for late reply.

We found the solution yet on the QVF Encryption on the ServiceCluster. This was checked on and gave the errors. I unchecked the field, rebooted the server and the problem was solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Gertjan 

I think you will have to log a case for this, since we will probably have to access site specific data, like logs etc.

If you are not sure on how to create a case see link below

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-create-a-technical-case-in-the-support-case-portal/ta...

Gertjan
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Excuse me for late reply.

We found the solution yet on the QVF Encryption on the ServiceCluster. This was checked on and gave the errors. I unchecked the field, rebooted the server and the problem was solved.