Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Authentication problems when deploying multiple jobs with integrated Security database connection in the karaf runtime

Hello,

currently I am trying to deploy multiple talend open studio jobs in the karaf runtime. If installed on their own each job works as intended, but as soon as I try to run more than one with integrated security i get following error message:

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for for integrated authentification.
   at com.microsoft.sqlserver...
caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library C:\Windows\System32\sqljdbc_auth.dll already loaded in another classloader

When i run the jobs in talend open studio it works fine. Do i have to add the dll to the jobs themselves or is there a way to load it in karaf so its usable by all jobs?  

technical Details:

talend open studio version: 6.4.1

mssql-jdbc version: 7.0.0

connection to database: "jdbc:sqlserver://<serverAdress>:<serverPort>;databaseName=<dbName>;integratedSecurity=true;"

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Are you using Talend DI or Route? More information will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sabrina,

I use jobs created with talend open studio for ESB and want to deploy them in the karaf runtime. What informations do i have to add?