Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMV_IT
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can't build route calling Talend Job

Hi,

I've done a route that is listening a pop3 mail account. When email arrives, it calls a Talend Job for treatment. I've build this route once or twice previously without any trouble. I'd like to make some changes in the Job and publish it. The build is now failing with this error:

[INFO] FMV tse_offre_lienne-1.0.0 (1.0,Routes) Bundle .... SUCCESS [ 2.500 s]
[INFO] FMV tse_offre_lienne-1.0.0 (1.0,Routes) Feature ... FAILURE [ 1.203 s]
[INFO] FMV tse_offre_lienne-1.0.0 (1.0,Routes) Kar ....... SKIPPED

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.karaf.tooling:features-maven-plugin:2.2.9:create-kar (create-kar) on project tse_offre_lienne-feature: Failed to create kar archive: Cannot access central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) in offline mode and the artifact org.example.fmv.job:tse_offre_lienne_offre_lienne:jar:0.1.0 has not been downloaded from it before.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Then, install it using the command:
[ERROR] mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.example.fmv.job -DartifactId=tse_offre_lienne_offre_lienne -Dversion=0.1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
[ERROR] mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.example.fmv.job -DartifactId=tse_offre_lienne_offre_lienne -Dversion=0.1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] org.example.fmv.job:tse_offre_lienne_offre_lienne:jar:0.1.0
[ERROR]
[ERROR] from the specified remote repositories:
[ERROR] central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases=true, snapshots=false)
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command

[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :tse_offre_lienne-feature

Does anyone knows this error? I'm using Studio 7.0.1. 

What are the right steps to publish a route calling a Talend Job?

- BUILD & PUBLISH of route is enough?

Regards,

-Jacob

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

With Talend Studio 7.2.1 I can create a route calling a TalendJob (cTalendJob).

When the DI-Job contains a tRunJob-Component, I get similar problems. Do you have additional tRunJob-Components?

FMV_IT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No, I've no additional tRunJob-Components.
My route is as follow:
cMail -> cProcessor -> cTalendJob
My job is:
cTalendInput -> other standard components

Nothing more. It has worked first time but no more now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you already tried to reindex the local maven repository (Preferences / Maven / User Settings > Button next to path of local repository)?

FMV_IT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Unfortunately reindexing does not help.

Any other clues will be welcome.

Regards,

-Jacob

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Jacob,

you can try to regenerate all POM-Files in your project. In TOS there is no function for it, but you can force it.

Go to "File / Edit Project Properties" and on "Build / Maven / Default / Project" add a comment somewhere. Then you are asked if all poms should be regenerated.

In Talend Studio there is a button for it unter "Build / Maven".

Best regards,

Arne