Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change user who execute a server job

Hello,

How on windows server I define a different user that start the service to execute a job ?

My problem is : I have a tFileList component that need access on a share. In dev, no problem because Talend Data Integration use my user to do the job. But on server job, Talend uses the user who start the server.

How I can change this ?

Thanks in advance

Dimitri

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vapukov
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Dimitri

first of all, you are interesting about JobServer user (Talend contain more than 1 service and they could use different credentials)

Windows - Services -> LogOn and you could choose the user

or you can add permissions for the current user for same network shares (if path as share, not as mapped disk)

regards, Vlad

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vapukov
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Dimitri

first of all, you are interesting about JobServer user (Talend contain more than 1 service and they could use different credentials)

Windows - Services -> LogOn and you could choose the user

or you can add permissions for the current user for same network shares (if path as share, not as mapped disk)

regards, Vlad

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vlad,

Thank you.I try this.

But I thought it had to be done via the administration console.

Regards

Dimitri

vapukov
Creator III
Creator III

yes, of course

from Talend side it is - https://help.talend.com/reader/RK~CAb9nJ1erxR8SrBbKoQ/65So~Pr5yMhtDa6zGao56A

but you could just check - what is defined user name right in windows, and add permissions for this user (Job Server still will work not from your user name)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

It's good. We change the service "Talend Remote Job Server"

Regards

Dimitri