Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changes not applied after building

I'm having a weird issue with TMap expression filter.

My data comes from a csv file. I want to filter out null results for Double values. I have the following filter in the out table "row2.lat != null && row2.lng != null". I want the rest of the values to be imported in a different table. So I've duplicated the first out table and have set "Catch output reject" to true for the second outing table. The filtering logic is essentially a minor correction that I want to make to a pre-existing script.

I have tested this on a local MySQL server (8.0) and everything worked prior to building. When I build the job and try to update the script that was already in place, it seems like my changes aren't taken into account? Null values are still inserted in the table and I do not catch any error with the logCatcher. The only difference between the development environment and the production environment is the MySQL version, which I have changed accordingly in the MySQL elements before building.

I also noticed that when checking and unchecking jobs to build, I recieve a NullPointerException error in a dialog box. Could this be related?

UPDATE : I've found a solution to my problem. Rather than building only the 2 jobs that I thought were necessary for the update, I decided to rebuild all the jobs located on the production server, even if they didn't seem dependent to the new changes. Everything works as intended now.

Labels (5)
0 Replies