Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Command-line to build job as AXIS web service(WAR) or ZIP

I am looking for some help in building a job to a AXIS Web Service (WAR) or ZIP using command line. I am able to do it successfully to a .zip file which has the run.bat file. But I am not sure which option/parameter to set in the command to change the Build Type to AXIS Webservice WAR or ZIP

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Use the Build Job menu (right mouse click on a job) and choose the option shown here:
0683p000009MDHb.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the options through UI. But I want to acheive the same using the talend command-line. I am not sure what parameters/value I have to pass to the buildJob command to export the job to a WAR
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Login to the telnet interface of the commandline and type help and take a look at the options. I am pretty sure you will find what you are looking for because the TAC let the commandline build the job and have to transfer the necessary options.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am able to use command line to build job as an executable (_run.bat). I had already tried various options/parameters provided by the buildJob command but not able to find one that exports to AXIS WAR.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
-jt parameter is used to specified the job type, like process, storm to distinguish the job type, rather than the build type. By default, it exports a standalone job, but it is impossible to export other type like AXIS Webservice type right now.

Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not getting 'AXIS web service(WAR) as as dropdown while I try t build job. Can you please help me.. If I have to install any plugin?