Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrigoni
Contributor
Contributor

Deploy to nexus

Hi, I have doubts about deploy process. Our environment has nexus and GIT. I'd like to generate jobs and publish to nexus from studio in DEV environment. Then I'd like to use the same artifact in others environments (QA and PRD). How can I "copy" the artifact was deployed ,to other nexus repository, from command line? It's possible? I'd like to have distincts repositories to each environment.

Thanks!!!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThWabi
Creator II
Creator II

Hello rrigoni,

you can choose to deploy your job to a snapshot repository or a releases repository. (For example for development and production.)

0683p000009M6Na.png

Within each repository, you can create groups (like directories). You might choose "Workflows.Test" or "Workflows.QA".

From Studio, you can redeploy an artifact to another repository or GroupId. I think it is not possible to copy artifacts from

TAC or command line. Maybe it can be done when logged in to Nexus.

In Studio, please check Preferences > Talend > Artifact Repository > Repository Settings. You can specify a release and snapshot repository. You can choose to deploy to one of these at a time (see checkbox in screenshot). I do not know if it is possible to integrate a third repository.

Best regards,

Thomas

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ThWabi
Creator II
Creator II

Hello rrigoni,

you can choose to deploy your job to a snapshot repository or a releases repository. (For example for development and production.)

0683p000009M6Na.png

Within each repository, you can create groups (like directories). You might choose "Workflows.Test" or "Workflows.QA".

From Studio, you can redeploy an artifact to another repository or GroupId. I think it is not possible to copy artifacts from

TAC or command line. Maybe it can be done when logged in to Nexus.

In Studio, please check Preferences > Talend > Artifact Repository > Repository Settings. You can specify a release and snapshot repository. You can choose to deploy to one of these at a time (see checkbox in screenshot). I do not know if it is possible to integrate a third repository.

Best regards,

Thomas