Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deploying a job with tRestRequest/tResponse into Apache Karaf errors out with Unable to resolve local_project.....

I'm using TOS for ESB 7.21.  Created a Test Job witch simply passes the request payLoad to the responds.   Zero magic here.   The job was only created to test out the deployment before tackling a much larger set of jobs wrapped into REST.   

The jobs executes as expected within the Studio and builds to an OSGI bundle as a jar.  

I have Apache Karaf 4.2.7 running on my Mac with OS Mojave 10.14.5

I can install the bundle and get a bundle ID, but when I start the bundle I get this nasty little error about an un-resolved missing requirement.    

Any help / pointer is appreciated 

Thanks

Labels (1)
  • v7.x

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It looks to me that this is Mac specific.   When I download the zip version of the same TOS ESB 7.21, it includes the ESB Runtime components whereas the Mac installer does not ... So what am I missing?  Din't get to work with either OSGI native or FELIX or Karaf.  Good thing, all three OSGI handlers broadcasted the same error message, as posted earlier....

I have seen similar posts showing up over time, but I haven't seen a solve for his issue....