Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Papademuchos
Creator
Creator

Suppress partial logging on Talend Management Console

My goal is to only display specific messages from components and/or subjobs in the Task logging on Talend Management Console.  Below is a sample of what's displayed from my job(s).  Having info about when misc steps start and stop is useful for our team that will be managing the Plans and Tasks.  But I noticed that it's echoing the bcp call, which includes the user id and password, to the log.  I can turn off the logging completely at the project level (uncheck "Activate Log4j in Components"), but then I get nothing.  I tried tStatCatcher and pushing that to tLogRow, but that doesn't echo back in the TMC, only when testing in TS.  Is there any kind of Log4j option at the component level that I'm missing?  Where I can specify Warnings vs Errors vs Info where I want it...?  Ideas are appreciated.

tRunJob_11 - The child job 'tcs_dev.person_child4_0_1.Person_Child4' starts on the version '0.1' with the context 'Default'.

Info2019-10-23 11:46:29

tRunJob_10 - The child job 'tcs_dev.person_child3_0_1.Person_Child3' is done.

Info2019-10-23 11:46:23

tSystem_6 - The command has been executed successfully.

tSystem_6 - Executing the command.

tSystem_6 - Command to execute: 'C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/Client SDK/ODBC/130/Tools/Binn/bcp.exe <database>.<table> in bcp_file.txt -S<server> -U<user id> -P<pwd> -c -hTABLOCK,CHECK_CONSTRAINTS -q -b10000'.

tSystem_6 - Setting the parameters.

Info2019-10-23 11:46:19

tSystem_4 - The command has been executed successfully.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We have redirected your issue to our cloud experts and PMs already and hope they will come back to you as soon as possible.

We will keep you posted.

Best regards

Sabrina