Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilHibbs
Creator II
Creator II

Deployment broke a Joblet

I deployed a joblet to our production environment - I'm not sure if there were any changes to it or not.

I published a job, which uses the joblet, to the Jobserver, and everything is fine.

The next day, a colleague reported that she could not publish a different job, which also uses the same joblet.

I had a look, and on opening the joblet, the output link from a tJavaRow was deactivated so all the code lines "output_row.xxx = yyy;" were failing to compile.

The joblet is very simple, just an INPUT, a tJavaRow, a tLogRow, and a tFileOutputDelimited. The tLogRow is deactivated.

Something that I did resulted in not only the tLogRow from being deactivated, but the links that pass through it also being deactivated.

Any suggestions as to what it might be that caused this, which appears to have happened after I published my job to the Jobserver?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Have you already created a support case on talend support portal? Is there any update for your broken joblet issue?

Best regards

Sabrina