Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Hi experts,

I'm having a problem while I try to execute some jobs in Talend Data Services Platform 7.0.1.
In particular, I have to face this exception:

(*)

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.MapExecutorImpl.getRuntimeEngine(MapExecutorImpl.java:364)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.MapExecutorImpl.setLoggingLevel(MapExecutorImpl.java:183)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.MapExecutorImpl.setLoggingLevel(MapExecutorImpl.java:189)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.MapExecutorImpl.setLoggingLevel(MapExecutorImpl.java:1)
      (...)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start runtime because of exception: Failed to start Eclipse, check the setting of the 'OSDT_HOME' property which is: 'file:/C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/osdtInstall_user_7.0.1./'

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.initEclipseEnvironment(RuntimeFactory.java:1099)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:600)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:348)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.RuntimeFactory.createRuntime(RuntimeFactory.java:341)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.MapExecutorImpl$RuntimeEngineHolder.createRuntimeEngine(MapExecutorImpl.java:379)

at org.talend.transform.runtime.api.MapExecutorImpl$RuntimeEngineHolder.<clinit>(MapExecutorImpl.java:376)

Before this error, Talend told me that there was not the folder "configuration": once I created this folder (it's empty),
the exception changed(*).

Can you give me support? 

Thank you,

Corinne

Labels (1)
  • v7.x

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Corinne,

We need more information to address your issue.

Could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we give a remote assistance(webex session) to you through support cycle with priority?

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Helo Corinne,

How this issue was resolved?

Can you please guide me on the same?