Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PChouhan1653056348
Contributor
Contributor

Facing Issue when Connecting to Websphere MQ from tMOMConnection

Hi,

I am trying to establish a connection to a Websphere MQ for which i am using tMOMconnection component. The Remote system have Cipher Suite enabled on there machine. When i am trying to connect to MQ by using the Custom Cipher option and selecting the equivalent Cipher as it is documented in IBM page i am facing error as

MQException: Completion Code '2' Reason Code '2400'.

I tried to find the reason for the error code and it stated that the Cipher is not configured properly in my application.

Can anyone please help me how to configure Custom Cipher in Talend and use it in the MQ Step by Step. This is the first time i am trying to establish such a connection where the Cipher Suite is required and i am not sure how to do it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Shepherd69
Contributor III
Contributor III

The 2059 usually indicates that the listener is not running or the queue manager is down. There's a different error code if the listener is running and the QMgr name is wrong and another one if the connection is made to the right QMgr but the channel name is wrong. Sometimes you can get a 2059 if the channel was closed at the server side by an exit but since you didn't mention any exits, I'm assuming in this case that its listener problem.

PChouhan1653056348
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your reply. I have verified these configurations and everything seems to be running up . Both listeners and Queue Manager are running. I tried running it with Custom Cipher option with "as ORACLE Cipher Mappings" as the Client Machine and Remote Machine both have Cipher suite enabled. But i am still getting error codes as Completion Code '2' Reason Code '2393'. Do you know how we can resolve this error? Could you also please tell me Which Cipher Mappings should i be using here?