Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VenkyM
Contributor
Contributor

How to trigger a TMC plan right after the previous run completion

I have a TMC plan running based off time e.g. trigger the plan every 2 hours.  I want to run it continuously like once one run of the plan is completed, then next run should start right after the previous run. Do not wait for the time interval of 2 hours. If you have implemented it, please let me know your solution.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @not specified not specified​ ,

Unfortunately, seems there isn't a way to achieve your goal as the cron doesn't support it. however , one close solution is to caculate the TMC plan execution time first, then setup the time for the trigger

VenkyM
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the reply. Appreciated!

VenkyM
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Talend company, can you add this as a new feature to the tmc if not available already? If you can add a button here (something like Recommend as a new feature), so that I just need to click to add this post to your new feature queue instead of creating another post with the same info for a new feature creation.

Stephen_Elves1
Contributor
Contributor

Use the last job run in the plan to to Call the TMC API to "manually" start the plan again:

https://api.eu.cloud.talend.com/tmc/swagger/swagger-ui.html#!/plans32585832executions/executePlan