Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MPogorelov1634291005
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have not Nexus settings in my Entreprise Edition Studio

I have a Talend Studio Version: 8.0.1

Build id: 20211109_1610. I want to deploy my job to Nexus repository, but i have not menu items from documentation. I see in manual somelike Nexus or Repository settings:https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/7.3/installation-guide-data-services-platform-mac/configuring-artifact-repositories-in-talend-studio. How i can make chain: Studio -> Nexus -> Job Conductor (TAC) ?0695b00000LvyskAAB.jpg

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I check with my studio 8.0.1 and I can see the repository settings tab. I'am not sure why? Let me check with our R&D team and come back to you once I have answers.

Regards

Shong

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Makar Pogorelov​ , please check if the 'Publish to artifact repository' feature has been installed.

0695b00000Lw70JAAR.png 

Regards

Shong

MPogorelov1634291005
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you! Yes, i needed this feature. May be i can install this feature on all Studios and projects with TAC and Nexus?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This feature is not installed by default since version 8, users can choose the features and install them by themselves whenever they are needed. So, install this feature on studios if you need to publish artifacts to Nexus.

Regards

Shong