Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

RHEL : Missing jars: jt400_V6R1.jar

Hi,

Getting below error while deploying a job in TAC. I am using RHEL as the talend server. I copied the jar file from talend studio into directory of cmdline/studio/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/libraries. But still its not working. Also tried copying into batch processor agent libraries. Please anyone  suggest , where I am doing wrong.

org.talend.administrator.common.exception.SystemException: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Missing jars: jt400_V6R1.jar

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue?

Have you already created a case on talend support portal with your suscription solution?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I copied all the jar files folders from studio to batch processor and commandline fixed the issue instead of jar file only. In may opinion there should be only one directory for entire Jar files in installation.

But still these processes should be automatic while installation. 

I noticed there are so many windows related files got created in Linux installation which making things complicated.