Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nivedhitha
Creator III
Creator III

Scheduling jobs in Talend Management Console

Hi ,

I would like to know if Talend management console has a feature for this requirement of mine.

So I have 2 jobs and want to schedule the 2nd job X days from the day of execution of the first. Please provide a detailed explanation as I have to implement this in my client project.

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please refer to this online usr guide about:TalendHelpCenter: Scheduling publishing tasks to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please refer to this online usr guide about:TalendHelpCenter: Scheduling publishing tasks to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

nivedhitha
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @xdshi

Thanks much for your reply. That indeed was helpful.

Regards,

Nivedhitha Kailasamurthy

sushantk19
Creator
Creator

@xdshi @nivedhitha : I also a same requirement . I am new to TMC(Talend Management console).

I have logged in to the console with my userid/password. Now do i need to setup a project first? how do i get GIT URL?

what are the steps to schedule jobs?. I have all the jobs created in Talend cloud data integration studio 7.3.1.

sushantk19
Creator
Creator

@xdshi @nivedhitha : I also a same requirement . I am new to TMC(Talend Management console).

I have logged in to the console with my userid/password. Now do i need to setup a project first? how do i get GIT URL?

what are the steps to schedule jobs?. I have all the jobs created in Talend cloud data integration studio 7.3.1.