Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nivedhitha
Creator III
Creator III

Scheduling jobs in Talend Management Console

Hi ,

I would like to know if Talend management console has a feature for this requirement of mine.

So I have 2 jobs and want to schedule the 2nd job X days from the day of execution of the first. Please provide a detailed explanation as I have to implement this in my client project.

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please refer to this online usr guide about:TalendHelpCenter: Scheduling publishing tasks to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please refer to this online usr guide about:TalendHelpCenter: Scheduling publishing tasks to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

nivedhitha
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @xdshi

Thanks much for your reply. That indeed was helpful.

Regards,

Nivedhitha Kailasamurthy

sushantk19
Creator
Creator

@xdshi @nivedhitha : I also a same requirement . I am new to TMC(Talend Management console).

I have logged in to the console with my userid/password. Now do i need to setup a project first? how do i get GIT URL?

what are the steps to schedule jobs?. I have all the jobs created in Talend cloud data integration studio 7.3.1.

sushantk19
Creator
Creator

@xdshi @nivedhitha : I also a same requirement . I am new to TMC(Talend Management console).

I have logged in to the console with my userid/password. Now do i need to setup a project first? how do i get GIT URL?

what are the steps to schedule jobs?. I have all the jobs created in Talend cloud data integration studio 7.3.1.