Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frank81
Contributor
Contributor

Talend ESB - Service Deployment

Hi everybody!

I'm currently experiencing an issue while deploying a ESB Service to the ESB Runtime via TAC ESB Conductor.

Strangely I'm getting the following error only for the deployment of two out of eight services in the ESB conductor.

The message in the client log is:

```

Operation failed: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is: 

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.felix.resolver.reason.ReasonException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

```

I can# t find really helpful information in the TAC logs (catalina.out, ...) or the ESB Runtime log (tesb.log)​.

Has anyone already experienced the same issue and has found a solution?

Every hint is really appreciated.

Labels (4)
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As the osgi jar is upgraded, could you please clarify in which Talend ESB product version/edition you are?

Best regards

Sabrina

Frank81
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,

our Talend Studio Version is 7.2.1.20200203_0812-patch.

In the talend ESB Runtime directory the `version.txt` file states: `7.2.1_Platform_146_release/7.2.1`

We tried to deploy the service via different clients.

If we deploy from a windows client the deployment is working as expected. The deployment from macos clients throw the already mentioned error.

The JDK Versions and the Studio Versions on macos and windows are identical.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is there any exception on technical.log? Is the error "no security manager:RMI class loader disabled" always happening when you deploy another Route/Service? You can try with the most simple route "cTime -> cLog".

If yes, then it's the generic Deployment problem regardless which Route you try to deploy.

To solve this problem, for non-production environment, you may try delete the Runtime/data folder and clean up the .m2 directory on your localhost, checking the Route/Service existing on the Nexus server, then try to redeploy.

For production environment, you can't delete/clean up all from data/ and .m2, please follow this community knowledge article as below to see if it works.

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Unmarshall-Exception-in-Karaf-Runtime-ESB-sqgeI

Best regards

Sabrina

Frank81
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina, could you please check on that link in your post? If I try tomopen that link i'm getting an "Invalid Page" error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This KB article is not set as Public yet.

Please check this solution as below:

If this error occurs in Dev/Pre-prod/Test deleting the data folder in Karaf Runtime folder and restarting Karaf mostly resolves the issue. However if the issue is on Production we need to follow some steps to resolve this issue.

As we see the error on Karaf when we try to start some bundle:This indicates the feature Copy_of_BARCELONE_AUTOTERMINAL isn't properly uninstalled from the Karaf. So we need to reinstall this feature and make sure this feature is not missing on the karaf. (If the feature is not available on nexus repository or in local, we can as well create a sample route like helloworld and name it as the feature which is missing and deploy).

Then we can do a proper Uninstallation and the issue would be solved.

Let us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

BSOW1644226695
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for sharing this KB Article.

It help a lot.

Regards

kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi@xdshi,

I have a support account but I can't access the article. 

please can you send it to my account ?

level support: platinium

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I checked this KB article and it is set as Internal. As you have a support account, could you please contact Talend Support on Talend Support portal (https://login.talend.com/support-login.php) or by sending an e-mail to customercare@talend.com for it?

Best regards

Sabrina