Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
decimatum
Contributor III
Contributor III

Talend Job Server / Talend Administration Center unable to run job

I am trying to deploy and execute my job on Talend administration center. I have deployed it with nexus repository with Talend Job Server configured to execute the job.

However, I received an error message for what seems to be a java issue. I am able to execute from Talend Studio which uses the same version. Hence, I am not sure why the java issue occurred when I executed the job. Hope to receive some clarification on why it does not work.

Program version used:

1. Microsoft jdk-17.0.4.8-hotspot
  2. Talend Administration center 8.0.1
  3. Talend Job Server 8.0.1
  4. Talend Studio 8.0.1
  5. Nexus3

java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.android.apksig.internal.apk.v1.V1SchemeSigner

java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)

java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:191)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.deployJobUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:544)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.runTaskUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:914)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteTaskExecution.executeRemoteJob(RemoteTaskExecution.java:533)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteTaskExecution.execute(RemoteTaskExecution.java:251)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteExecutionSwitcher.execute(RemoteExecutionSwitcher.java:50)

org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:199)

org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:546)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.android.apksig.internal.apk.v1.V1SchemeSigner

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler$2.call(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:535)

java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)

org.talend.utils.thread.BoundedExecutor$2.run(BoundedExecutor.java:75)

java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)

java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)

java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Caused by: Could not initialize class com.android.apksig.internal.apk.v1.V1SchemeSigner

com.android.apksig.DefaultApkSignerEngine.<init>(DefaultApkSignerEngine.java:149)

com.android.apksig.DefaultApkSignerEngine.<init>(DefaultApkSignerEngine.java:52)

com.android.apksig.DefaultApkSignerEngine$Builder.build(DefaultApkSignerEngine.java:902)

com.android.apksig.ApkSigner.sign(ApkSigner.java:260)

com.android.apksig.ApkSigner.sign(ApkSigner.java:179)

org.talend.signature.TalendZipSigner.sign(TalendZipSigner.java:52)

org.talend.administrator.common.signature.TalendSigner.signJob(TalendSigner.java:38)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.deploy.SenderThreadCached.prepareLocalArchive(SenderThreadCached.java:128)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.deploy.SenderThreadCached.send(SenderThreadCached.java:135)

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.deploy.SenderThread.run(SenderThread.java:61)

Labels (5)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to be running with the correct version of the Java JDK. This can be seen here.....

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/installation-guide-open-studio-for-big-data-linux/compatible-java-environments

decimatum
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi I have configured it to use Zulu Java 11 (recommended java compiler) but it is still not working same error.

I want to clarify if I only need to configure Zulu Java for Talend Studio and Talend Job Server for execution?

And how do I confirm that Talend Job Server is using my selected java version?

To be safe, I have also set my JAVA_HOME to zulu java.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please ensure that the job server is using an appropriate version.

Here is a KB article about: Where to define JAVA_HOME for Studio / TAC / JobServer / CommandLine

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Where-to-define-JAVA-HOME-for-Studio-TAC-JobServer-CommandLin...

Feel free to let us know if the Job server section helps.

Best regards

Sabrina