Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NazzSk
Contributor
Contributor

Talend cloud-running the job parallel for different context params through API call - Need Help

Hi All,

I am facing unique problem in talend Cloud real-time bigdata platform. I have a use case from my client, where I have to trigger a talend job through a HTTP API post request or through a webhook-url (for a talend job) from a user webportal(external application) ,when a user submits a data copy request.

However, when a second user submits an another request with different context parameters when the first job is running, I should not wait for the first job to complete. I have to trigger it by making a copy of the talend job(running in an EC2 instance) and run it parallel for the given context parameters.

I would like to know whether it is possible using ‘talend could real-time big data platform’ and TMC.

FYI-

the number of request is unknown in my use case, in which case I am not sure how many tasks we may have to create in TMC for a job.

Please kindly let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Naveen

0 Replies