Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duanqin
Contributor
Contributor

Talend commandline Studio 7.1.1

Hi Dear Community

We are trying to use Talend Commandline to run a job on the remote server (a Hadoop Cluster) for testing and to publish a job to the Nexus server because the studio is really slow and we lost a lot of time for waiting.

I have several questions about the commandline usage:

1. After doing iniRemote and logonProject, I do a exectueJobOnServer, but It seem that logonProject generate some commits and push to my Git Repository, is it normal ?
  2. If the commits and push in my first question due to the “iniRemote” command, how can I do it with “local mode” ?
  3. If I want to use the maven plugin “ci-builder” in my local computer, can I run the commandline in my computer (OS window) with server mode ? Which command should launch ?

Here is the commands : 

initRemote http://host0683p000009MAB6.pngort/org.talend.administrator -ul duanqin.lu@rd.loreal.com -up *******

logonProject -pn SKNOW_MDM -ul duanqin.lu@rd.loreal.com -up **** -br branches/feature_hst_snapshot

executeJobOnServer Job_std_SKN_MDM_003_datamart -es job_server -jc Remote -jv 2.5

Thanks you very much for the helps

Best regards

Duanqin

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

If you are trying to init local repository, please use initLocal.

Here is online documentation about:TalendHelpCenter:Talend CommandLine API

With your ci-builder issue, have you already read through this documentation:TalendHelpCenter0683p000009M9p6.pngoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?

Best regards

Sabrina