Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sensiva
Contributor
Contributor

Understanding deployment on JobServer from Studio

Hello

After working for sometime on the opensource, got an opportunity to work on the enterprise version. I encounter a problem "Class not found", but wanted to better understand the architecture.

May be my understanding is wrong, but as of now my understanding is that, after development the jobs from the studio, they would be published to nexus repository along with the libraries which would then be deployed to job server using tac which would be installed along with its libraries.

But when we try to test/execute directly on the jobserver, how does it work? the archive built is directly deployed to jobserver along with its libraries?, if so why do i get the "Class not found" error. If not, how do the libraries are referenced in this case of deployment.

Excuse-me for the basic question, I searched the web for a while but was getting diverted with other related topics. Any pointers would be of great help to me..

Thanks

Sen

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Usually, we schedule deployment and roll-out of processes (Jobs) via the Conductor(Job conductor, Big Data Streaming Conductor and ESB Conductor modules)

About the deployment flow, please have a look at this online documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: Operating principles

It has been graphically described by isolating specific functionalities in different functional blocks.

Hope it will help.

Best regards

Sabrina