Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FGoasmat1638462303
Contributor
Contributor

generationManager is not initialized by the perljet/javajet! in github ci

Hello dear all.

I've just migrated my Talend Cloud v8 from Patch 2023_09 to 2024_02.
It works well on the studio side, but when I run my CI tasks in github action I faced this issue, while it ran perfectly before the migration : 

[INFO] exception : org.talend.commandline.client.command.CommandStatusWrapException: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: generationManager is not initialized by the perljet/javajet!

For further informations, I'm using this commandline : 

mvn org.talend.ci:builder-maven-plugin:8.0.13:executeScript -Dinstaller.clean=true --batch-mode --debug --errors --settings ${SETTINGS_FILE} -Dgoal=generateAllPoms -DscriptFile=${GITHUB_WORKSPACE}/app/buildJob.txt -DprojectFilter=EHR_IMPORTS -Dproject.build.sourceEncoding=UTF-8 -Duser.timezone="Europe/Paris" -Dlicense.path=${LICENSE_FILE} -Dtalend.studio.p2.base=${P2_PATH} -Dtalend.studio.p2.update=${PATCH_PATH}

where buildJob.txt = 
setUserComponentPath -up /runner/_work/ehr-imports/ehr-imports/app/EHR_IMPORTS/components
buildJob MY_JOB_NAME -dd /runner/_work/ehr-imports/ehr-imports -af MY_JOB_NAME

Note that, sometines (something like 1 time for 1000) the build work well.
Second note, When I use the command executeJob, it work well !

Thank you in advance for any help

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FGoasmat1638462303
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Solved : The option setUserComponentPath is not needed anymore in the script file, and this option was the one which lead to the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
FGoasmat1638462303
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Solved : The option setUserComponentPath is not needed anymore in the script file, and this option was the one which lead to the issue.