Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hello ,
Im working with talend for more than a month . i dont know why the following java error occurs suddenly while running a job .
before this i didn't changed anything in talend or in job . executed the job as daily but suddenly i got this error .
can any one help me for this issue .
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: infobuilder/report_and_mail_0_1/Report_And_Mail
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: infobuilder.report_and_mail_0_1.Report_And_Mail
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: infobuilder.report_and_mail_0_1.Report_And_Mail. Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"
Thanks in Advance
Nilesh

Labels (2)
38 Replies
saravana_kannan
Contributor
Contributor

Go to Talend open studio -> preference -> installed JREs -> Add your jdk bin location here.

Let me know if u face any issues.

saravana_kannan
Contributor
Contributor

Go to Talend open studio -> preference -> installed JREs -> dd your jdk bin location here.

Let me know if u face any issues.

Thanks,
Saravana Kannan
sri_21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, 

I'm facing the same error. I'm using talend for Big Data enterprise edition 6.3.1. I'm not able to get the export of my jobs as i'm not able to open talend studio. I have attached the error logs.

!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 4 0 2018-03-22 12:48:01.226
!MESSAGE 2018-03-22 12:48:01,222 ERROR org.talend.commons.exception.CommonExceptionHandler - Plug-in "org.talend.migrationTool" was unable to instantiate class "org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService".

!STACK 1
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in "org.talend.migrationTool" was unable to instantiate class "org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService".
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.throwException(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:194)at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:188)at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ExtensionRegistry.createExecutabl

To see the whole post, download it here
talend_error.png
OriginalPost.pdf
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello

What's JDK version you are using? For v6 of Talend products JDKv1.8 is required .

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I have same problem (little dit diffrente)

------------------Logs---------------------------------

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: flux/bi_sta_tme_article_oracle_1_0/BI_STA_TME_ARTICLE_Oracle
at flux.bi_ref_article_0_3.BI_REF_ARTICLE.tRunJob_1Process(BI_REF_ARTICLE.java:9171)
at flux.bi_ref_article_0_3.BI_REF_ARTICLE.tWarn_1Process(BI_REF_ARTICLE.java:9016)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i execute out of Studio (Nexus -> TAC (execution) ) or job builded (execution). But when executed in studio it's ok.

i see somthing importante the subjob jars are not générated in this case.

Thanks in advence.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Before building your Job, go to Window > Preferences, select Talend > Import/Export, and then select the Add classpath jar in exported jobs check box to wrap the Jars in a classpath.jar file added to the built Job to see if it is OK with you when do job execution(.bat or .sh)?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thxn for quick answer.

I do find solution by re-exporting jobs with all dependencies and re-build the job master and it's OK ( with nexus and .bat)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Great this issue has been fixed. Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi again,

This kind of issus work but not on jobServer (classpath). And i do releases by publishing in nexus and execute in TAC. im in version 6.4.1.

So solution, but not enough. 0683p000009MACn.png

If any idea  i'm open

Thanks in advence