Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

007E0000 error

Hi,
I am working on TOS 3.0.3.r21383. After importing data from a CSV and realized some job correctly I am workin on the next step of my process (called establishment_step1).
Unfortunately, I get this error message:
Starting job establishment_step1 at 14:59 25/03/2009.
connecting to socket on port 3994
connected
Exception in component tPostgresqlOutput_2
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid handle value: 007E0000
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1$establishmentStruct.readValuesData(establishment_step1.java:20911)
at org.talend.designer.components.persistent.AbstractOrderedBeanLookup.loadDataValues(AbstractOrderedBeanLookup.java:134)
at org.talend.designer.components.persistent.OrderedBeanLookupMatchLast.next(OrderedBeanLookupMatchLast.java:226)
at org.talend.designer.components.persistent.PersistentSortedLookupManager.next(PersistentSortedLookupManager.java:351)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1.tPostgresqlInput_1Process(establishment_step1.java:17263)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1.runJobInTOS(establishment_step1.java:26571)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1.main(establishment_step1.java:26453)
Caused by: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid handle value: 007E0000
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readHandle(ObjectInputStream.java:1433)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1490)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1732)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1$establishmentStruct.readValuesData(establishment_step1.java:20769)
... 6 more
disconnected
Job establishment_step1 ended at 15:01 25/03/2009.

The job process is shown in the picture below, the number '113' changes each time I run the process ie crash never occurs for the same line.
Question:
* do you know where this issue come from?
* How could I get more information about this error?
* any tips?
Many thanks for your help,
Y.
Labels (3)
13 Replies
amaumont
Contributor III
Contributor III

This issue comes from the "Store on disk" option, currently you use the lookup type "Unique match" or "Last match" for the connection "establishment".
Try to use the lookup type "First match" if first or last match is not important.
Anyway, it is a good idea to create an issue in our Bugtracker and provide us as many as possible a test job with minimal data.
The issue could come from a particular sequence of joins or not join.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
thanks, indeed disabling "Store on disk" option, my job is working. Unfortunately, using the lookup type "First match" does not resolv the issues, or any other math options.
I will try to create a bug report with some test data. Are you interesting by the job?
Regards,
Y.
amaumont
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, it could but only in the Bugtracker.
Thank you
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,
I opened this bug report: http://www.talendforge.org/bugs/view.php?id=6780
Y.
amaumont
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank you for your support.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Note that my dump data is using geometry column from postgis !
If you need a data dump without it, I can remove it.
Y.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm experiencing the same trouble with version 3.1.3
Is there a workaround? I'm reading from 2 huge tables i can't do it without store on disk option...
Thank you
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Shine007,
If you are using postgis database (ie with spatial column) you can just remove the spatial column (often called "the_geom") of the schema.
Regards,
Y.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for reply. I'm not using a postgis database, nor any "Oracle Spatial" feature.
All tables I try to temporarily store on disk give me this error. I'm using OracleIn component on Oracle 10