Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veryimportantdude
Contributor III
Contributor III

Append rejected data to the same xml file overwrites my original

Hello,

I have an interesting situation. In the same job I am writting xml into the same file. The problem is the the second part always overwrites my first one even though I have set to append.

In my first txmlmap I have some inner joins and the rejects are then processed again in another tmap and appended to the same file. The problem is that the second one overwrites the first one or to better explain, the rejects are processes during the joins are being written, therefore only the rejects are left in the file. I added a picture for a better presentation. I tried with delays and it does not work. Any idea how to solve this?

0695b00000QDQ1eAAH.png 

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@none yebach​, cache the reject data in memory using tHashOutput, read the data back from memory using tHashInput and append it to existing XML file in next subjob, this ensures that the execution order will not be changed.

​Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

@none yebach​, cache the reject data in memory using tHashOutput, read the data back from memory using tHashInput and append it to existing XML file in next subjob, this ensures that the execution order will not be changed.

​Regards

Shong