Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BN1
Contributor
Contributor

Array related error

Hello:

This is little urgent, if someone can help me resolve this issue. I have been successfully running this process of calling a API with a csv file (with multiple fields) for more than a month now. Recently I added 50 additional fields and getting some intermittent errors. One of the errors happens to be ArrayList.rangeCheck from component: tMarketoBulkExec.

I am also attaching the job design and the error log.

[FATAL]: marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread - tMarketoBulkExec_3 Index: 0, Size: 0

Exception in component tMarketoBulkExec_3 (LeadLoad_OneThread)
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.components.marketo.runtime.client.MarketoBulkExecClient.bulkImport(MarketoBulkExecClient.java:258)
at org.talend.components.marketo.runtime.MarketoBulkExecReader.start(MarketoBulkExecReader.java:76)
at org.talend.codegen.flowvariables.runtime.FlowVariablesReader.start(FlowVariablesReader.java:73)
at marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread.tFileList_2Process(LeadLoad_OneThread.java:5495)
at marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread$4.run(LeadLoad_OneThread.java:7792)

Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Soma

Labels (5)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

IndexOutOfBound exception appears if you try to access index of an array which does not exist

For ex. you max array index is x then you can only access Array[x] you cannot access Array[x+1] or any other larger index.

It is better you cross check your job to find out how it is working.

Regards

Chandra Kant