Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bug while generating a Surrogate key for Incremental Load.

Hi,

I have a job in which i am loading two tables, in those tables i am generating Surrogate id,

The process which I am generating this is, before running the job I am taking the max value of that column into a context and using this context for incrementing by 1 for each row.

Here the bug which I found is that, Suppose I am loading the 1st job after that i am using onsubjobOk to start the second job.

in this case the context value of 1st job itself is taking by 2nd job as well, instead of taking its own context value.

Can anyone help me how to avoid this situation.

Quick help is appreciated.

Regards

ShaX

Labels (3)
24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Talend support tickets can be opened only for subscription products. Unfortunately I am not able to identify the issue just by screenshots. If you could attach the job after removing confidential elements, we can do some more analysis.

Another method is to define a similar scenario with dummy values and you can share both expected and current output. Then we can fine tune this dummy job based on the details given.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @nthampi ,

PFA zip file of the sample job.

Regards

ShaX

TEST.zip
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any help on this??