Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TDIALLO
Contributor
Contributor

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:

Hello,

I have a small problem with a tFTPG component and it tells me the following error even though my directory does exist "/data/flux/IN/watchFiles/belambra". the question that I ask myself where does it get me the beginning of the directory "C:\Users\thdiallo\workspace\KVL_CONNECTIVITE\poms\jobs\process\CTEV2\A_Surveillance\download_0.5\src\main\ext- resources".

After running the job I have my directories configured well

Démarrage du job download a 23:42 21/06/2022.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 4017

[statistics] connected

DIR_SOURCE /upload

folder /data/flux/IN/watchFiles/belambra/

NOM_FICHIER_SOURCE BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip

NOM_FICHIER_LOCAL BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip

Exception in component tFTPGet_2 (download)

4: 

at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:979)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download$1SFTPGetter_tFTPGet_2.downloadFile(download.java:8388)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download$1SFTPGetter_tFTPGet_2.getFiles(download.java:8365)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tFTPGet_2Process(download.java:8522)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tJava_2Process(download.java:7208)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tSetGlobalVar_1Process(download.java:6981)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(download.java:6776)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tWarn_3Process(download.java:9257)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.runJobInTOS(download.java:9959)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.main(download.java:9344)

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\thdiallo\workspace\KVL_CONNECTIVITE\poms\jobs\process\CTEV2\A_Surveillance\download_0.5\src\main\ext-resources\data\flux\IN\watchFiles\belambra (Le chemin d’accès spécifié est introuvable)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:101)

at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:955)

... 9 more

Erreur lors du téléchargement du fichier BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip par SFTP sur stransfert.karavel.com

here is the image of the component configuration

0695b00000SqBvnAAF.png

Thank you for your help

Franiçais

Bonjour,

J'ai un petit souci sur un composant tFTPGet il m'indique l'erreur ci-après alors que mon répertoire existe bien"/data/flux/IN/watchFiles/belambra". la question que je me pause où est ce qu'il me récupère le début du répertoire "C:\Users\thdiallo\workspace\KVL_CONNECTIVITE\poms\jobs\process\CTEV2\A_Surveillance\download_0.5\src\main\ext-resources".

Après exécution du job j'ai bien mes répertoires configurés

Démarrage du job download a 23:42 21/06/2022.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 4017

[statistics] connected

DIR_SOURCE /upload

folder /data/flux/IN/watchFiles/belambra/

NOM_FICHIER_SOURCE BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip

NOM_FICHIER_LOCAL BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip

Exception in component tFTPGet_2 (download)

4: 

at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:979)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download$1SFTPGetter_tFTPGet_2.downloadFile(download.java:8388)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download$1SFTPGetter_tFTPGet_2.getFiles(download.java:8365)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tFTPGet_2Process(download.java:8522)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tJava_2Process(download.java:7208)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tSetGlobalVar_1Process(download.java:6981)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(download.java:6776)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.tWarn_3Process(download.java:9257)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.runJobInTOS(download.java:9959)

at kvl_connectivite.download_0_5.download.main(download.java:9344)

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\thdiallo\workspace\KVL_CONNECTIVITE\poms\jobs\process\CTEV2\A_Surveillance\download_0.5\src\main\ext-resources\data\flux\IN\watchFiles\belambra (Le chemin d’accès spécifié est introuvable)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:101)

at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:955)

... 9 more

Erreur lors du téléchargement du fichier BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip par SFTP sur stransfert.karavel.com

voici le l'image de la configuration du composant

0695b00000SqBstAAF.png

Merci de votre aide

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@THIERNO DIALLO​ , have a try to Force full re-synchronize poms by navigating to File > Edit Project properties > Build > Maven.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

C:\Users\thdiallo\workspace\KVL_CONNECTIVITE\poms\jobs\process\CTEV2\A_Surveillance\download_0.5\src\main\ext-resources\data\flux\IN\watchFiles\belambra 

This is the file that is not found, go to check if the file exists in this local folder.

I think you are iterating the file one by one, and use context variables in the component fields. For debugging, print the value of context variables ((String)globalMap.get("folder") and context.NOM_FICHIER_SOURCE) before they are used, to check if the value is assigned correctly.

Regards

Shong

TDIALLO
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi Shong,

thanks for your return. actually that's what I did. in the message I put the directories of my context which were returned by the job it is this and they are correct:

DIR_SOURCE = /upload

folder = /data/flux/IN/watchFiles/belambra/

NOM_FICHIER_SOURCE = BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip

NOM_FICHIER_LOCAL = BELAMBRA-S.xml.zip

What I don't understand what the job brings me back is this that I never specified to him. where does this directory come from?

this is the svn directory

C:\Users\thdiallo\workspace\KVL_CONNECTIVITE\poms\jobs\process\CTEV2\A_Surveillance\download_0.5\src\main\ext-resources\

Anonymous
Not applicable

@THIERNO DIALLO​ , have a try to Force full re-synchronize poms by navigating to File > Edit Project properties > Build > Maven.

TDIALLO
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi,

for those who have the same problem, the solution is to prefix the directory with C:/ if you are in a Windows environment

/data/flux/IN/watchFiles/belambra/ ===> KO

C:/data/flux/IN/watchFiles/belambra/ ===> OK ==> Windows