Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IRe
Contributor III
Contributor III

Change Font for Code Editor Window/Field ( like tJava )

Hello @All,

is it possible to change the font of the code editor window? if yes, where I have to change that and how?

I tried to change it at Preferences/General/Appearance/Colors and Fonts, but the font is still the old one inside of the tJava component (see pics)

Greetings from Germany

InRe

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @ IRe@BMG

Please check below steps.

Issue:

The Code pane font size of tJava component is too small. How can I change the the font size?

Solution:

1. Go to Help | Preferences | Talend | Appearance > click on "Change" to change the Memo text font to a larger font size

0695b00000hu5dlAAA.png 

2. Then add a component like tJava and add your code.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Lord-Vader
Contributor III
Contributor III

I dont think this is possible. Maybe if you can change the eclipse font somehow or somehow get another theme for talend studio.

I tried to apply your example i could only change the tree code and not the tjava component or any java component. sorry.

Vader out 💪.

IRe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your Feedback. 🙂

I guess it is possible, because I configured it somewhere inside Talend Studio V6.4 (see pic).

I have forget where the configuration was done. 😞

I checked the configuration of both versions without success.

Greetings

InRe0695b00000htqBrAAI.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please have a look at this KB article to see if it is what you are looking for?

https://community.talend.com/s/article/How-to-change-the-font-for-the-Code-pane-such-as-the-tJava-co...

Best regards

Sabrina

IRe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Sabrina,

thanks for your feedback, but I got an error when clicking on your link ( see pic ).

Greetings

InRe0695b00000htxwpAAA.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @ IRe@BMG

Please check below steps.

Issue:

The Code pane font size of tJava component is too small. How can I change the the font size?

Solution:

1. Go to Help | Preferences | Talend | Appearance > click on "Change" to change the Memo text font to a larger font size

0695b00000hu5dlAAA.png 

2. Then add a component like tJava and add your code.

Best regards

Sabrina

IRe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Great! It works nows... 🙂 Thank you very much!

The naming of this option "Memo..." was confusing for me...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it works and feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina