Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgreenx
Creator
Creator

Colors for subjob descriptions

You have to wonder if anyone ever tests their software changes. For example: the latest update decided to change the color of the text of the subjob title to the same color as the subjob title. What used to be a nice yellow background to black text is now yellow on yellow (see below). Other colors are better but none are very good. It would have been fine if they gave you the ability to select your own text color for the subjob title, but that does not seem to exist in the list of options. (see below)

And while I am complaining, wouldn't it be nice if the text describing a component was not covered up by the large line connector end block? Shouldn't the text overlay that line block, so you can read it better? What is more important? Just a thought. (see circled below)

0695b00000QBr84AAD.png

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm afraid I cannot reproduce this. I have a standard install (I am using a Mac, so there may be a difference there I guess) and my default colour config looks like this....

0695b00000QBribAAD.pngCan you show your settings that appear in the "Component" tab when you click on the subjob? Mine looks like this (as I said, unchanged from defaults)....

0695b00000QBrjZAAT.png