Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravi_Rajagopal
Contributor III
Contributor III

Command to restart a RESTful Talend-API

1. have a Talend API Service which is running for example https://linapp2-dev.firstdata.com:9001.services/getPersonId, what is the syntax I have to enter in the component tSystem to stop this service and start this service?
  2. there is a file in the a file system /opt/Talendfiles/data/ddmmyy-Netid-to-Personid.csv which has to be moved to /opt/Talendfiles/archiveFile directory. I decided to use tFileCopy and tFileDelete component to achieve this. However the component wasn’t able to recognize the wildcard which I specified in the tFileCopy. I provided the name of the file to be as context.contextDataLocation + “/*.Netid-to-Personid.csv” please share your thoughts/solutions
Labels (2)
2 Replies
Antonio69
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the component view of the OnSubjobOk. Select the check box to the left of Recovery Checkpoint in the Error recovery tab. This is you restartability point. Give the instructions to follow in case the Job fails.

PrepaidGiftBalance

Ravi_Rajagopal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response. I have figured out how to restart the same through using tSystem component. This allows me to execute the "restart" command by remoting into the karaf client and it worked.