Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ml1662663516
Contributor II
Contributor II

Compile Error Using tRESTCLient

I am getting the following compile error when I try to run any job that has the tRESTClient component in it:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/PropertyException

at local_project.api_call_0_1.api_call.tRESTClient_2Process(api_call.java:578)

at local_project.api_call_0_1.api_call.runJobInTOS(api_call.java:1084)

at local_project.api_call_0_1.api_call.main(api_call.java:933)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.PropertyException

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:583)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Raghava534
Contributor III
Contributor III

It seems some libraries missing. Can you please change the workspace and try once.

It may help u​

ml1662663516
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Could you please provide more detail.

I have created a new project (which should have all new workspaces). I still get the same compile error. I have also applied all recent updates and packages.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

There seems to be a missing jar issue (jaxb-api-x.x.x.jar ,jaxb-core-x.x.x.jar and jaxb-impl-x.x.x.jar). These jar files should be installed in your studio automatically.

What's your JDK version and on which talend build version you got this issue?

Please have a look at this online documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: Installing external modules

Best regards

Sabrina