Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FSternberg
Contributor III
Contributor III

Component error tfileunarchive

Hello

This component is not working for me and I just checked the java and it is working.

Could you give me procedure for install one new version of this component or the link to download?

What your suggestion? I am using the version 7.3 and patch Patch_20210820_R2021-08_v1-7.3.1-7.3.1.

Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you raise this with Support please? They can carry out a Zoom session with you and work through this.

FSternberg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello, Only necessary to open a ticket, correct? How the procedure please.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a patched Studio, you will have a subscription. If you have a subscription, you should be able to sign up for support with this user. At the moment, you do not appear to have support access. To gain support access, go here....

https://login.talend.com/customer-registration.php

Select "Yes" in the first dropdown.

Make sure you have your Account Code.

Use your email address that you are using for this user.

This will upgrade your user to a supported user. Once you have this status, you can raise support cases via the Support button that will appear at the top of the page when you login to Community.

FSternberg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok, I opened a ticket thanks. I think there is a problem with this component using my version pehalps.

could you only give me one example for unzip one file for that I can compare? Or could be possible I install other version of this compoment?

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are examples of how to unzip files using Java here....

https://www.baeldung.com/java-compress-and-uncompress

My suspicion is that this is to do with your Java configuration. The error strongly hints at that. However since I cannot access your machine to test it out, it is hard to prove this via discussion. This is why I have suggested you speak to Support as they can have a Zoom meeting with you to take a look in more detail.

In the meantime, the Java examples above should allow you to continue until you have spoken to Support.

FSternberg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok I opened the ticket.