Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chamak
Contributor
Contributor

Components missing in palette

Very new to Talend and right now trialing the Talend Integration Cloud.

Using "Talend Cloud Data Integration" version: 7.0.1

I downloaded this version from the TIC webpage, So I'm guessing I will have to use this particular version to use with TIC.

Was trying to use the components listed here:

https://help.talend.com/reader/OgamG5JTIU2aMhx2HjGp8g/GJSSJnuFD62xnTMN5NHEhg

however I can't seem to find them in Palette. Any help please?

0683p000009Lz6G.jpg0683p000009LzT5.jpg

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Talend Cloud Data Integration product includes DI and IPass bundles without bigdata.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please go to File -> Project Properties and select the option. It will bring a new pop up screen.

Select Designer -> Palette settings and move the components you would like to have to Show tab. 

0683p000009LzTA.png

I could see the Cosmos components after moving them. Could you please try it?

If the reply has helped to get answer to your issue, could you please mark the topic as resolved? Kudos are also welcome.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

chamak
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your reply. Can't seem to enable the same from here. What am I missing?

0683p000009LzKc.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Talend Cloud Data Integration product includes DI and IPass bundles without bigdata.

Best regards

Sabrina

chamak
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi xdshi,

Does this mean, with Talend cloud DI, we can't use bigdata components like Cosmos Database and as such....?

Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

tCosmosXXX components in this framework are available when you are using one of the Talend solutions with Big Data.

You can get this component from talend open studio for bigdata product.

Additionally, Talend Cloud Big Data product has DI + BigData Batch + IPaas bundles.

0683p000009LzTe.png

Best regards

Sabrina