Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Isabel_R
Contributor
Contributor

Create complex excel report with graphs: jasper?

Hello everybody,

My client want to create a complex excel report al the end of the Talend traitment. This report would have over 100 shets and every sheet will have a line chart and a table, at least.

I have never generate complex reports from Talend. I have seen that most people use jasper components to do this kind of job and I have it more or lees clear for the table part. But for the creation of the graphic part and the integration in the sheet I am totally lost. Is this possible with jasper as well? Do you have some documentation/information on how to proceed?

Thank you very much!

Labels (2)
2 Replies
gjeremy1617088143

Hi, i don't think jasper is a good solution, if you want to keep excel it will be a huge work : with custom vb code to generate what you want or maybe some custom component will do it. But for graphics i can recommand you much better solution for BI like power BI or qlikview.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Here is a related topic about report solution

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D53p00007vCrlfCAC/open-source-reporting-solution

Let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina