Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Values are not being applied in TAC for an Execution Task

Hi,

I have published a job from Studio to TAC. I am changing the context parameters for that job but it is taking the default value. Can someone suggest me why is this happening?

I am loading the context values through a text file in my job.

Thanks in advance!

Alekhya.

Labels (3)
13 Replies
JBristow
Creator
Creator

Sorry for the delayed response - we've had major issues with the Talend 7.2.1 upgrade as we actually had to perform the database migration for PostgreSQL in a windows environment as it fails every time in Linux. Now we finally have it working in QA and DEV - but if we override any context value in any TAC job - it will fail with "nulls" in all context values for the job. This is a major issue for us as we deploy and override - especially in QA - and should be able to apply a custom value. 

I've opened a case with Customer Support - so I'll report back when a solution is identified.

JBristow
Creator
Creator

There's a patch to fix the issue in 7.2.1 - TPS - 3445 - for the Job Server. installed the patch and custom values work again.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We have migrated to Talend 7.2 and are facing the same issues with "null" contexts on the TAC.

If the patch resolved this issue, can you please share the download link ?

Thank you,

Sarah

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Sarah_, please raise a ticket on Talend support portal to request it, the support team will send it to you and show you how to install the patch.