Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data integration

Dear folks
Am using ms SQL server database for input and my output is MySQL database.
My input table has a column named is testdate with DATETIME datatype. My output data will be sorted according to date. While am doing this an error occur with incompatible operand types date and string. How can I resolve this ?
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Hi,
When you run your from the Studio, the number of rows coming from each component is displayed on top of the line which represents the flow.
If you have just 100 rows but more than 100 on target database (this is your problem, isn't it?) you probably have remaining rows in target database when the job starts. If you are sure there is no rows in the database and just 100 or less arriving to the tMySQLOutput component, you have to verify you have not a database trigger which generates new rows automagically.
Let us know.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Hi,
"...an error..." but which one?
How can we help you if we don't know that?
My instinct says probably a problem due to date format. To be confirmed.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In tmap Expression Builder ..Select TalendDate from Categories after that select function parseDate("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss","")
And type current date or which date data u want to move in your output in parseDate("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss","2018-01-27 00:00:00")

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

TalendDate.parseDate("yyyy-MM-dd HH :mm:ss ","2018-01-27 00:00:00")

It will written in Expression Builder and if u want to move only male category data than click on activate/unactivate expression filter and type your condition like row1.gender==male
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please post your job setting screenshots on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

0683p000009Lrqp.jpg0683p000009LsqR.jpg0683p000009LsoV.jpg

My job is running successfully But my MS SQL Server particular date data is not correctly show in my output database MYSQL. i mean my database is related to medical. everyday people tests record save in my database ReadMail. suppose 31 january 100 people done their test when am move ReadEmail to output database newread than their will be more than 100 tests. 
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

You need to change the data format of tmap out put schema to required. like (yyyy-MM-dd HH :mm:ss)

TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Hi,
When you run your from the Studio, the number of rows coming from each component is displayed on top of the line which represents the flow.
If you have just 100 rows but more than 100 on target database (this is your problem, isn't it?) you probably have remaining rows in target database when the job starts. If you are sure there is no rows in the database and just 100 or less arriving to the tMySQLOutput component, you have to verify you have not a database trigger which generates new rows automagically.
Let us know.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello sir 

if you know whats my issue than provide me solution. what i will do ?