Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckuleyin61
Contributor
Contributor

Debug and Run Error

Hi everyone,

im developing new project for data integration for our company. Firstly, we want to try demo jobs in attachment. But im getting error. java.lang.nullpointerexception.

Anyone help me?

Thanks.

Cem.

7 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Cem Kuleyin​ , when you try to run a job first time are you getting this error?

Thanks,

Manohar

ckuleyin61
Contributor
Contributor
Author

yes yes @Manohar B​ only i want to try demo jobs. but i get this error.

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Cem Kuleyin​ , have you installed java ? while compiling itself your getting null pointer exception. can you share your job and what components are used and let me know on which component your getting error?

Thanks,

Manohar

ckuleyin61
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi again, i atached the my job. This is the talend demo job. i cannot add different item.0693p000009oviSAAQ.png0693p000009oviNAAQ.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please ensure proper version of JDK is installed. For v6 of Talend products JDKv1.8 is required instead of JRE. If that requirement is met, ensure JDK bin is included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached.

Here is online documentation: TalendHelpCenter: Compatible Java Environments

Best regards

Sabrina

ckuleyin61
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello, i tried but i didnt solved them. same error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Talend hasn't added support for java 12 officiall.

Could you please refer to this documentation: TalendHelpCenter: Compatible Java Environments

to ensure proper version of JDK is installed.

Best regards

Sabrina