Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LO1
Contributor
Contributor

Download a file from SharePoint using tFileFetch

I was using this component to download files from Sharepoint online, but it brings me a blank file. Give me more details on how to use the component to download the correct file?

I did step by step what it indicates here https://community.talend.com/s/article/How-to-download-a-file-from-SharePoint-using-tFileFetch-eq7eb?language=en_US

Labels (2)
8 Replies
Anj24
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello @Liz Ovelar​ ,

This involves discussing the job design and configuration of components.

We provide official Support for our users through the Support case. You can raise it by sending an email to customercare@talend.com or raise a ticket using the support portal, we will surely assist you from there to ensure data security.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

In the community KB article, you must share the file that you want to download.

If the sharing option is not available or blocked by your administrator, you won't be able to use this procedure to download the file.

Could you please check if it’s possible to share and download a file from SharePoint without using authentication from your end?

Best regards

Sabrina

LO1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello! The file is shared, it is freely accessible to a group of which I am a member, I am executing it with my username and password.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you able to access this sharepoint link via browser with your credentials perfectly?

Could you please check out "Die on error" option in Basic settings of tfilefetch component to see if there is any error message printed on console?

Best regards

Sabrina

LO1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

0695b00000YCe3AAAT.png0695b00000YCe2HAAT.pngHello! Yes, I can access the file without problem. I confirm that I have marked the indicated option.

LO1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello! Yes, I can access the file without problem. I confirm that I have marked the indicated option.0695b00000YCe4hAAD.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is it working fine with https protocol in your basic settings of tfilefetch component?

Best regards

Sabrina

Rajani
Contributor
Contributor

I am also looking for same solution. Please do let me know if you find any solution.

thank you for your support and help.