Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

DynamicSchema Documentation?

Hi All,

I've got a job that I think is a candidate for using Dynamic Schemas.  I've done some research and I've found posts that seem to imply that there are methods I can call inside a tJava to retrieve metadata information and column values from the DynamicSchema-typed column.  However, it seems that all of those posts link to articles that no longer exist. 

From the posts I've seen, I see there are methods such as "getColumnCount()", "getColumnMetadata()", ".getName()", "getColumnValue()", and "setColumnValue()".  I'm trying to find a list of all the available methods for working with Dynamic Schemas. 

Here are some of the posts I'm talking about - I think I might just need working links to the articles that Shong is providing in these posts:

(I have less than 10 submissions, so I cannot actually provide a URL link).

Post id=21887
Post id=27719

Thanks!

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Could you please take a look at this KB document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to process changing data structure? to see if it is what you are looking for?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the quick reply.

This isn't exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm trying to find documentation for the methods available to use inside a tJava or tJavaRow when working with Dynamic Schemas.  

Currently I'm reading through routines.system.Dynamic and routines.system.DynamicMetadata, but I'd like to know if there is official documentation for these classes.