Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DEV4
Contributor III
Contributor III

Emailing results in an Excel Sheet

Hello All,

I have two tables TABLE 1 and TABLE 2. Both tables are in oracle database.

0683p000009M83p.png

I need to join these two tables and left outer join on TABLE 1 and the difference of records need to be sent as an attachment in an Excel sheet in an email.

In this case below two records must be sent in an Excel sheet with headers.

0683p000009M83L.png

This email should be sent if there is only difference of records in these two tables. If there is no difference of records in these tables then there is no need to send an email.

Please let me know how to achieve this. Please let me now the job flow.

The designed job is scheduled every day.

Thank You.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Use inner join instead and select the "catch inner join reject" option on output flow.
Connect tMap to tFiilOutpiuExcel component and select the "don't generate empty file" on.
Start next subjob with tFileExist connected to tSendMail with an "if" trigger and use tFileExist_1_EXIST as the condition. Define tSendMail properties and add the attachment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Use inner join instead and select the "catch inner join reject" option on output flow.
Connect tMap to tFiilOutpiuExcel component and select the "don't generate empty file" on.
Start next subjob with tFileExist connected to tSendMail with an "if" trigger and use tFileExist_1_EXIST as the condition. Define tSendMail properties and add the attachment.
DEV4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank You TRF. I was able to create the job successfully.