Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FGuijarro
Contributor III
Contributor III

Error java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: (conn=1382626)

Hello,

I have developed a Talend job and was working during the last year. This month, I´m gettig the follow error message. Can anybody help me with this, please?

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Starting job Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy at 19:41 21/04/2022.

Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xms1024m -Xmx12288m

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3479

[statistics] connected

Exception in component tDBInput_3 (Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy)

java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: (conn=1382626) Read timed out

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:241)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.getException(ExceptionMapper.java:164)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbStatement.executeExceptionEpilogue(MariaDbStatement.java:258)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbStatement.executeInternal(MariaDbStatement.java:349)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbStatement.executeQuery(MariaDbStatement.java:595)

at in2020_proyecto.estadisticas_a_sql_groupby_0_1.Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.tForeach_2Process(Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.java:1678)

at in2020_proyecto.estadisticas_a_sql_groupby_0_1.Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.tDBRow_1Process(Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.java:565)

at in2020_proyecto.estadisticas_a_sql_groupby_0_1.Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.tDBRow_5Process(Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.java:2821)

at in2020_proyecto.estadisticas_a_sql_groupby_0_1.Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.tDBRow_4Process(Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.java:2582)

at in2020_proyecto.estadisticas_a_sql_groupby_0_1.Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.runJobInTOS(Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.java:3073)

at in2020_proyecto.estadisticas_a_sql_groupby_0_1.Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.main(Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy.java:2922)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Read timed out

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.handleIoException(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:1962)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.readPacket(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:1445)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.getResult(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:1424)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.executeQuery(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:178)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbStatement.executeInternal(MariaDbStatement.java:343)

... 7 more

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)

at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)

at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:171)

at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)

at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:133)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.io.input.ReadAheadBufferedStream.fillBuffer(ReadAheadBufferedStream.java:129)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.io.input.ReadAheadBufferedStream.read(ReadAheadBufferedStream.java:102)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.io.input.StandardPacketInputStream.getPacketArray(StandardPacketInputStream.java:241)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.io.input.StandardPacketInputStream.getPacket(StandardPacketInputStream.java:212)

at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.readPacket(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:1443)

... 10 more

[statistics] disconnected

Job Estadisticas_a_SQL_GroupBy ended at 22:59 21/04/2022. [exit code = 1]

0695b00000QEVEuAAP.png

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are and what's DB version are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

FGuijarro
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

• Talend 7.3.1.20200219_1130.
  • SQL version on my server is 14.0.2037.2 (Developer Edition, RTM)
  • DB version used with the job in Talend is "Microsoft SQL Server
  • JDBC Provider is "Open source JDBC"

The Talend job from the picture was working perfectly during the last year. This month failed with that error message.

Thanks,

FGuijarro
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I´ve thought the problem is the free space on the server, but once I´ve checked it, the server has enough free space.

I´ve also checked size of all tables and timeout of the server. Seems it´s not the problem neither.

Thank you.