Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikramk
Creator II
Creator II

Exception in component tAzureStorageGet_1 (job_DXW_Inflation) java.util.NoSuchElementException: An error occurred while enumerating the result, check the original exception for details.

Hello Guys,

Could you please help me with below error, where I am trying to fetch file from ADLK and pushing to DB. I tried checking the folder path and file names are correct and checked Azure storage signature everything is fine, before these used to run not its not running. 

Exception in component tAzureStorageGet_1 (job_DXW_Inflation)
java.util.NoSuchElementException: An error occurred while enumerating the result, check the original exception for details.
at com.microsoft.azure.storage.core.LazySegmentedIterator.hasNext(LazySegmentedIterator.java:113)
at org.talend.components.azurestorage.blob.runtime.AzureStorageGetRuntime.download(AzureStorageGetRuntime.java:100)
at org.talend.components.azurestorage.blob.runtime.AzureStorageGetRuntime.runAtDriver(AzureStorageGetRuntime.java:89)
at lim_talend.job_dxw_inflation_0_1.job_DXW_Inflation.tAzureStorageGet_1Process(job_DXW_Inflation.java:756)

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikramk
Creator II
Creator II
Author

the issue is resolved had raised a ticket with talend team it was some update issue

View solution in original post

1 Reply
vikramk
Creator II
Creator II
Author

the issue is resolved had raised a ticket with talend team it was some update issue