Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export Librairies jar

Talend Open Studio 4.1.2
Win XP
JDK 1.6
On my last job export( with Talend module required checked), the ojdbc6-11g.jar was replaced by ojdbc5-11g.jar.
I saw in the module menu that that jar was required for the toracleInput component.
I am worried that it might at least generate error.
Does somenone know if it will have difficulties executing or not ?
How can I get back to ojdbc6-11g.jar when I export the job if necessary ?

Thanks
Sorry for my english if it is not understandable
Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Try to find the ojdbc6-11g.jar in Talend Open Studio for Data Integration Studio.
1. Launch Talend Open Studio for Big Data, open the Modules view, click Import Jars button the right hand corner.
2. Browse the ojdbc6-11g.jar (The ojdbc6-11g.jar must locates in one of these components folder: <Talend Open Studio for Data Integration-installation-path>/plugins/org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_x.x.x.rxxxxxx/components/component_folder/. For example, ourojdbc6-11g.jar locates in <D:\TIS\studio\Talend-Studio-r84309-V5.1.1\plugins\org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_5.1.1.r84309\components\tOracleInput> and followed by clicking OK button.
Make sure you Install Talend Open Studio for Data Integration which is the same version as Talend Open Studio for Big Data you are using.
see pics

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
thanks for the answer.
Sorry I put the post in the wrong section, I am working with TOS for Big Data.
I will add some precisions.

The ojdbc6-11g.jar and ojdbc5-11g.jar are already installed in my Module menu in TOS for Big Data, but in the export, Talend chose ojdbc5-11g.jar instead of ojdbc6-11g.jar. Can't make it export the one I want ?
They are both in my folder XXX\TALEND\TOS-Win32-r53616-V4.1.2\lib\java
I tried to delete ojdbc5-11g.jar and export again but it did not export the ojdbc6-11g.jar.
Maybe it's nothing but I don't know if it is risky or not.
Regards,
Julien
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Try to export your job completely to see if there is an error poped up? We are not sure ojdbc5-11g.jar is wrong for your job. Do it and check if is it an issue? If it is, give us a error info and we will track it.
Best regards
Sabrina